Friday 9 March 2012

My Top 25 Female TV Characters

After reading Afterellen.com's Top 50 Female TV Charaters so I decided to write my own list, at first I want to do only 15 but then the list is getting longer and longer so finally I made my mind for 25 characters.

*Warning this blog is gonna be the longest blog so far.

25. Caitlin Dowd (Bonnie Somerville), Cashmere Mafia
Cashmere Mafia is a short-lived series on ABC, which follows the lives of four ambitious women and why I love Caitlin that because Caitlin has a dry humour, a loyal friend even she was dumped by her girlfriend, Caitlin is still be able to force a smile. Actually it's very hard to decide between Caitlin and Juliet but since Caitlin is a bi curious or a real bi then I chose her to be in my list.


24.Katrina Finlay (Lorraine Pilkington), Monarch of the Glen
I don't think many people could remember who Katrina is, Monarch of the Glen was the first British drama series that I watched when I was in the UK. At that time I think Katrina is so charming and so cute when she was with Archie, I was sad when she left Glenbogle to London but I admired her ambitious to choose work over love.


 23.Kathaleen Maguire (Kim Delaney), Philly
My love in legal tv dramas had made me watching Philly then I can't deny myself to fall in love with Kathaleen. I love women in a suit LOL. Kathaleen is a single mum who work to earn money to look after herself and her child. Yes I always love tough working women ;) and I forgot to mention that I like a brunette.


22. Melanie Healy (Tamzin Outhwaite), EastEnders
Admittedly that I didn't watch much British soap during my time in the UK because I was working a part-time job in the evening so I only sometime watched EastEnders omnibus and I saw Melanie then I like her even I hate the story line. Tamzin is a beautiful actress in my opinion.

 21.Kimberly 'Kim' Zambrano (Kim Raver), Third Watch
Kimberly is a FDNY paramedic. I like that Kim is a working mum but I don't like that she can't get over her ex but her appearance is beautiful so I put her in my list.

20.Amy Abbott (Emily VanCamp), Everwood
When I started watching Everwood, I like the relationship between Ephram and his father then I like a friendly relationship between Amy and Ephram so I was a fan of Everwood and Amy too.


19. Amita Ramanujan (Navi Rawat), Numb3rs
A math genius that why I like Amita even I don't understand a word when Amita, Charlie and Larry explaining all the possibility in math theories but her exotic look that keep me watching her LOL.

18.Alex (Anna Torv), Mistresses
Alex is a minor character in Mistresses but Alex has made an impression to me first she is a lesbian who is getting married to her girlfriend, however Alex has have a fling with her wedding planner. Charming, isn't she? LOL To be honest, I would like Alex to choose to be a runaway bride and be happy with Jessica but NO, the director didn't agree with me. T_T


17.Stacie Monroe (Jaime Murray), Hustle
I first saw Jaime in 'The Bill' but not until I became a Hustle fan then I'm a Jaime's huge fan. Stacie is an only female member in a con gang and of course she is stunning, need me to say anymore reason why Stacie is on my list even if you do but I don't have any :p


16. Judge Amy Gray (Amy Brenneman), Judging Amy
I watched Judging Amy while I was in the UK, strange I know that I watched many US series than UK series  but my free time had collided when  Judging Amy was on tele. After Amy divorced then became a judge and balancing her work and her family. Amy is a tough women that why I like her.

 15.Annabeth Chase (Jennifer Finnigan), Close to Home
Another lawyer character on my list, Annabeth is a Deputy Prosecutor who was happily married in the 1st season but became a widow in the 2nd season. Annabeth dedicated her life to work and family.

  

14.Serena Southerlyn (Elisabeth Rohm), Law&Order
Serena is a Assistant District Attorney who isn't so popular among L&O fan but I like her and she is lesbian too and you can't deny to accept that she is one of the hottest ADA in L&O franchise.


13. Spencer Carlin (Gabrielle Christian), South of Nowhere
I like South of Nowhere and wishing that in the near future Thailand will have a teen drama that tackled edgy and realistic subject matters like SoN. I love Spencer because of her loveliness and friendliness, she has a problem to deal with her own sexuality and to come out to her parents especially to her mother.


12.Silvia Castro (Marian Aguilera), Los hombres de Paco
I was a real late 'Pepsi' fan, I read about Pepa and Silvia in Afterellen long before I had a chance to watch it on Youtube then I felt head over heels to their loveliness and cuteness. Silvia loves Pepa since they were young but she kept in to herself until Pepa came back to her and bring all the charming to win Silvia's heart.
Silvia refused to admit that she loves Pepa at first but after she admitted, Silvia couldn't stop her passionate to smile and touching Pepa.
   
11. Dr Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander), Rizzoli&Isles
I love that Maura is a neek (geek+nerd) who is useful than google LOL, pretty sure that Muara Translate is better than google Translae ;)


10.Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon), Rizzoli&Isles
Jane is a tough woman who is also a detective, tough and detective that two words somehow really fit together. I love Jane's humour, love when Jane tries to get a yes or no answer from Maura. Actually, I love Angie hahaha 


9. Dr Macarena 'Maca' Fernandez (Patricia Vico), Hospital Central
Maca is a pediatrician who is from a wealthy family. A doctor,beautiful, nice, kind and rich see I can't stop myself to love her after watching her using her charm to encourage Esther to be her girlfriend.


8.Dana Fairbanks (Erin Daniels), The L Word
A tennis player who confused between a sous chef and a soup chef, Dana is hilarious but honestly I can't see that she is a tennis player at all. Love her when she is with Alice and Lara.

   
7. Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox), CSI
Sara is a quiet CSI who gives her heart to her boss, strong but sensitive that why I love Sara. Sara is just simply stunning in her uniform.

6.Sam Murray (Heather Peace), Lip Service
It's really hard to me to choose Sam or Frankie but Sam is a detective who is loyal to her girlfriend. Her tight shirt and a pair of jean really suit her. I can say that I fell in love with Heather and then I fell in love with Sam.

5. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan (Emily Deschanel), Bones
Another beautiful geek that on my list, I love that Bones is lack of social skills (like me ROTFL) and so sarcastic even she didn't mean to.
  
4. Dr Susan Lewis (Sherry Stringfield), ER
Susan loves her sister even her sister loves to bring problems to her, Susan is a capable doctor who is nice and friendly. I love when I think if I were her friend, she was the one that I can relay on. I hoped that she would be end up with Mark but then she left to Phoenix, I felt oh one reason to me for watching ER had gone.
  
3. Dr Anna Del Amico (Maria Bello), ER
I wrote a blog about her so no need to say more ;)

2.Siu-Lung-Noi (Carman Lee), The Condor Heroes 95
The author describes her physical appearances as 'skin as white as snow, beautiful and elegant beyond convention and cannot be underestimated but appear cold and indifferent'. Carman is the best Siu-Lung-Noi in my humble opinion.

1.Eriko Osawa (Amami Yuki), Boss
I knew Amami because of Boss, Eriko is a boss of a new police division, who was trained from the US. Beautiful, strong and stubborn but she loves her employees dearly that why I love her and wish I have a boss like her. I wrote a blog about Amami Yuki before and if you have time feel free to read it :p

7 comments:

  1. บางเรื่องไม่เคยได้ยินชื่อเลยค่ะ

    ชอบลำดับที่ 6 , 8 , 10 , 11 , 12 (จากเรื่องที่เคยดูบ้าง)

    ภาษาไม่แข็งแรง อ่านเข้าใจบ้าง
    พยายามเรียนเพิ่มอยู่แต่ยังไปไม่ถึงไหนเลย (ไม่ตั้งใจเรียนนั่นเอง)
    บ้าอ่านนิยายมากกว่า ช่วงนี้อ่านน้อยลงแล้วนะ
    แต่ภาษาอังกฤษที่ไม่ชอบ ก็ยังไม่กระเตื้องเช่นเดิม

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. บางเรื่องคาดว่าน่าจะเป็นพวกซีรี่ย์เก่ามาก กับซีรี่ย์อังกฤษมั้งคะ เมืองไทยไม่ค่อยเอาซีรี่ย์อังกฤษเข้ามาฉาย ส่วนเรื่องภาษาอังกฤษเราก็ไม่ได้แข็งแรงมากหรอกค่ะ เพียงแต่ไม่อยากเสีย writing skill เหมือน speaking skill ค่ะ เลยพยายามที่จะเขียนเป็นภาษาอังกฤษในบล๊อกบ้างแกรมม่าไม่ถูกต้องก็จะเขียนล่ะเนอะ ประมาณด้านที่จะเขียนนั่นเอง

      ตอนนี้เราชอบดู Rizzoli & Isles ค่ะ ชอบความฮาขอฮาสองสาว
      ส่วนนิยายเราอ่านนิยายตั้งแต่เด็กแล้วค่ะ แต่ช่วงนี้ห่างๆไปหน่อย ไม่งั้นต้องตั้งหน้าตั้งตารอสกุลไทยทุกวันอังคาร อ่านจริงๆจังๆตอนนี้จะเป็นนิตยสารมากกว่าค่ะ

      Delete
  2. Rizzoli & Isles seasons 2 ยังไม่ได้ดูเลยอ่ะ
    รอจบก่อนแล้วหาแผ่นมาดูทีเดียว ไม่งั้นมันค้างคา 555

    ภาษาอังกฤษง่ายนิดดดดดดดดดดเดียว เฮ้อ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rizzoli&Isles จบให้ลุ้นความสันพันธ์ฉันท์เพื่อนของ 2 สาวค่ะ ตอนนี้รอ ซีซั่น3 อย่างใจจดจ่อค่ะเพิ่งอยู่ช่วงการถ่ายทำเอง แถมพอ megaupload ถูกปิดทำให้หาที่โหลดหนังกับซีรี่ย์ยากขึ้นแอบเซ็งค่ะ เพราะไม่ชอบใช้พวก torrent

      ภาษาอังกฤษง่ายนิดเดียวยืนยัน แต่อยากได้ภาษาที่ academic กว่านี้แต่ต้องโทษลมฟ้าอากาศ เพราะตอนเด็กถึงมัธยมภาษาอังกฤษโง่มาก ตอนนี้เลยขุนไม่ขึ้น 555+

      Delete
    2. เมื่อวานตอบไปแล้วแต่หายไปไหนก็ไม่รู้...

      งั้น Rizzoli & Isles เดี๋ยวตามเว็บคงมีแบบครบ seasons 2 ออกมา
      torrent ก็ใช้ไม่เป็นค่ะ ไม่เคยโหลดสำเร็จซักที
      ที่เคยโหลดหนังบางเรื่องได้ก็เพราะฟลุ๊คหาเจอในอากู๋ ^^

      กับภาษาอังกฤษนี่ตอนเด็กๆ ตั้งใจเรียนก็คงดีกว่านี้
      ตอนนี้เป็นไม้แก่ดัดยากไปแล้ว 555
      แต่ก็เลี่ยงไม่ได้ด้วย ต้องทำให้กระเตื้องขึ้นมา
      ไม่งั้นเจ้านายคงให้เปลี่ยนงาน

      Delete
    3. ซีซั่น2 น่าจะออกมาแหละค่ะ ถ้าไม่มีก็หาคนโมขายก็ได้เนอะ

      ภาษาอังกฤษเป็นสิ่งจำเป็นจริงๆค่ะ ตอนนี้ต้องมีภาษาที่ 3 ที่ 4 แล้วล่ะค่ะ
      แค่ไทยอังกฤษใครๆก็ได้แล้วมั้ง ลูกพี่ลูกน้องที่บ้านก็เริ่มคิดจะเรียนภาษาที่3แล้วอยู่ม.ต้นเอง ส่วนเราแก่เกินแกงค่ะ แค่หวังว่าจะได้ภาษาอังกฤษก็พอ เคยไปเรียนจีนก็ไม่ไหวหัวไม่ไปจริงๆค่ะ

      Delete
  3. เป็น Blog ที่ยาวมากจริงๆ คะ. ดาราช่วงแรกๆ ไม่ค่อยรู้จัก. ไม่ซิ ต้องบอกว่าไม่รู้จักเลยดีกว่านะ

    เราชอบ Sarah Sidle เธอเป็นผู้หญิงที่ดูเท่ห์ และเก่งมากๆ.
    ใน CSI vegas ดูเธอแรกๆ ในซีรี่ย์เรายังแอบคิดนะ ว่าเธอจะชอบผญ หรือเปล่า. แต่อะนะ มาคู่กับปู่ Gil Grissom ก็โอเค รับได้คะ

    ส่วน Heather Peace เราว่าในซีรี่ย์เธอดูแมนนิดนึง(นิดนึงนะ) อาจเพราะเป็นตำรวจด้วยมั้ง. แต่ตอน Heather ร้องเพลง เราชอบนะ. เราชอบที่เธอเล่นดนตรีได้ด้วยหละ

    ReplyDelete