Friday 17 February 2012

Miscellaneous 2

Nearly a week that I haven't written anything here, not that I don't have anything on my mind to share to the world even I don't know how many people would accidentally stumble into here. Honestly, I'm just simply lazy and having something else in my interest for instance, watching tennis oops actually I should have said female tennis players and some certain chair umpires ROFLMAO ;)  Yeah I'm still interested in Julie Kjendlie, Louise Engzell and of course Eva Asderaki even many tennis fan would look me down but I don't really give a damn what other people thinks.

My interest is also into watching old episodes of Law and Order , I had watched a few episode of L&O but I never found my love in it until now LOL, not long ago when my local cable tv has a fox crimes channel then I started to watch L&O. Why I like it because I always love a legal drama series such as CSI franchises,  Judging Amy, Philly, Close to Home and Prime Suspect (please bring Maria Bello back PLEASE PLEASE) and the reason that I have to flick my remote control to the fox crime channel every Monday-Wednesday at 21.00 o'clock was Abby Carmichael and now the reason is Serena Southerlyn hahaha, you might agree on Abby but Serena LOL, I was surprised that I'm among a few L&O fan who like, love, fell head over heel to Serean. Come on Elisabeth Rohm is beautiful just like Angie Harmon and I also love Serena's hair style, her cloth and her don't give a shit face sometime. She is one of the hottest ADA for sure, wouldn't you agree?

Lastly, I'm so happy to Adele, not just I'm her fan since she's released her 1st album but because Karl Langerfeld would shut hit bad mouth up and simply enjoying Adele's wonderful voice. Rolling In The Deep is a great song so I have to really find out what is the actual lyrics in this line "Go head and sell me out and I'll lay your SHIT or SHIP bare" at first I was with ship because there is a nautical term means to decommission a ship but then I found an image of her writing that Adele actually wrote 'T' not 'P' and Adele also changed this word to stuff when she sang on 'Dancing With The Stars' then I assume that Adele couldn't use a swear word when she sing live on a television show.


This live version is one of my favourite.

That is the end of my rant to day, thanks for reading EVERYONE ;)

1 comment:

  1. เห็นด้วยนะ เรื่อง Serena
    เนื้อเพลง Rolling In The Deep โดนใจ
    เพราะมีคนมาทำให้รู้สึกเหมือนในเพลงหรือเปล่าคะ ;)
    ล้อเล่นนะ

    ReplyDelete