Sunday 12 February 2012

What are the reasons for watching tennis?

I've been a tennis fan since Tammy (Tamarine Tanasugarn) became popular in Thailand but at those time I only watched Tammy match because I'm a good Thai that why I had to support Thai athletes ;)


Thanks to Tammy then I started watching Grand slams tournament  and Steffi Graf became the center of my attention in tennis for so long, later the young Martina Hingis was my favourite and many tennis beauties were also the reason for me watching tennis; Barbara Schett, Daniela Hantuchova, Elena Dementieva etc. No Anna Kournikova for me thanks.


But everyone talks about all the tennis babes so I'm going to talk about the chair umpires instead ROFL ;) and everyone has been talking about Eva Asderaki and Louise Engzell so I'll talking about "Julie Kjendlie".


I've seen Julie as an umpire for a few time but I just thought to myself that she has an exotic look, maybe she's  an Asian umpire because at that time I didn't know her name, not until last week when I flicked and saw her at the end of the match between Barthel and Parmentier in a wta tournament 20e open in Paris then I just thought I had to find out her name. So I waited til the day after to watch the whole live coverage on Eurosport  and luckily I didn't have to wait for a long time, Julie was an umpire at the second match then I saw her name, picked my mobile to write it in a note programme. JULIE KJENDLIE is her name then I tried to google her photos from my mobile but using mobile searching information was irritating so I had to wait til I was be able to use my desktop. Sadly there aren't much information about Julie and in a tennisforum her name had been mentioning but with no surname or wrong spelling surname. I couldn't find many Julie's photos unlike Eva Asderaki's photos.








I think I like her because Julie is Norwegian, since I've seen her surname then I decided to support her LOL I like everything Norwegian since I became Gro Hammerseng and Katja Nyberg fan. If you think my reason is a bit dodgy then watch her and listening her voice then I'm pretty sure that you will support her to be well known like Eva Asderaki for sure :p Julie's mother is Japanese and she's got a Japanese middle name so her full name is Julie Minori Kjendlie. 




or searching for Hantuchova vs Wozniacki match in French Open 2011. I will looking forward to seeing Julie in Grand slam matches for sure. 


Last but not least, super cool Julie with a gorgeous Eva Asderaki.

1 comment:

  1. ชอบบลอกคุณจังเลยอะ. อ่านไปก็มีแอบขำได้ตลอดเลยคะ
    ชื่นชมกับความพยายามของคุณจริงๆคะ

    Julie น่ารักจริงๆ

    ReplyDelete