Friday 5 August 2011

OM*G Gro is PREGNANT!!!



I've been waiting to write about this surprise after I saw it because I wanted to calm myself and think carefully what I should write and now I still haven't a clue on what I should or shouldn't, honestly I don't want to give a harsh opinion even I'm sure that Gro will never be step into my blog and obviously no one read and give a damn what I think but I want to write so I DO write.
                  (I always prefer Gro with blonde hair, I don't know why Gro seem to look much older with her current hair coulour.)


When I saw "Gro Hammerseng pregnant" which is an article from Timeout Magazine that show on my new feed on my FB at 03.00 o'clock then my first thought was WTF, Were I just to sleepy?, too much eyes gum covered my eyes or Was it April's fool day today? Of course I finally realised that it was way past April, no eyes gum covered my sleepy eyes and IT IS REAL. My second thought was "Seriously? Pregnant!?!?".


I didn't read the article straight away but I shared my surprise on my fb status which I still don't know why I didn't read it, maybe because at that time my brain still flatly refused that it WAS true. Pregnant with Anja???


I always respect Gro even I've never met her (and I don't think I will meet her even I might go to Denmark next year when I would definitely find a chance to go to Larvik, Norway to watching live handball then I might have once in a life time chance to meet Katja,Karo, tante Tonje L, KMJ and Linka), I've been admired her as a person, an athlete and of course a role model but after she and Katja broke  up. No I never think their broke up would never happen! Me personally, I don't believe in eternal love or even just love but the reason that I would never look at Gro be the same again because Gro gave an interview to NRK "Nei, jeg har ikke kjæreste!"(No I don't have a girlfriend/lover) and not long after that there were photos with her and Anja which one of its show that Gro kisses AE (yeah I've known it was on AE's cheek). Maybe Gro wanted to protect AE from her hardcore crazy fans who believe Gro and Katja would be a golden couple forever, admittedly there are some of those fan. However, for me I didn't like the way Gro dealt with the situation and it seem to me (yeah you could say that I'm baised) that AE was one of the reasons on Gro and Katjas' broke up and I've written 'one of the reasons' so I didn't purely only blame on AE and Gro. I do believe when two people werer together then there would be conflicts, arguments and disagreements  so when all of those reasons reached to a breaking point then anything would never be the same again and certainly in every relationship too. To me, Gro could simply accepted that she got someone a good friend who consoled her and helped her to overcome the sadness.


But to deny then declaring her love to AE in public so her fans could figure their relationship by themselves that what a huge lie to me, for sure many people would say it was a white lie or not even a lie at all and I should have mind my own business. To be honest Gro is a public figure and people around the world know who she is so she has/need to put up all opinions that coming in her way even she doesn't like it. Seem to me that Gro always loves to play as a media friendly and been using the media to help her win a place in people's heart unlike Katja,who loves to stay quiet, but why not this time?!?!   







I've been way to much rant on Gro and Katjas' broke up even the most I just want to write "Why the heck that Gro thinks this is a good idea to be pregnant!?!?". I do not hate children but many things have been occurred to this trouble world and we don't know what will happen, World economic collapse, natural disasters and all crimes etc., why not just be happy  with yourself and partner by travelling around the world and shopping. Last but not least, my biased opinion on AE is 'come on a child with childish AE' okay I should stop my rant about this matter now then repeating to myself 'it's not my business, it's not my business....' Oh I did defending Gro when she got some harsh comment about the broke up and of course before those photos with AE had been revealed.


I will be her handball fan forever but now I switched to be in a Katja camper now, Katja ! You just stay cool as you always are, no need to be in a lot of media but you are the superb coolest handball player on the Earth. 

2 comments:

  1. อืม เราเข้าใจความรู้สึกคุณนะ.
    เขียนออกมา ก็ดีเหมือนกันนะคะ. เหมือนเป็นการได้ระบายออกมา


    ปล. อ่านที่คุณเขียนมันมากเลยนะคะ. เราว่าคุณต้องพิมพ์ รัวๆๆ เหมือนกับเวลาเราระบายอะไรที่ค้างอยู่ในใจ

    ReplyDelete
  2. นึกไปพิมพ์ไปค่ะ กลับมาอ่านอีกทีแกรมม่าผิดกระจาย 555

    ReplyDelete