Tuesday 23 August 2011

Aom Sushar(at) Manaying


Today topic is Thai actress, I’ve had an idea to write a blog about Thai actress for quite some time but the actress who I want to write here first nowadays she isn’t in the public eye because she is an old news and having 2 young children at home to look after. Finally, I decided to write about Nong Aom (in Thailand we add ‘Nong’ in front of anybody who is younger than us in this case, Aom is younger than me so I call her Nong Aom or in short is N’Aom).
Aom is the next Asian face to watch according to an online magazine BEAUX.

Aom has become a well-known face to Asia since ‘Yes or No’ film distributed across Asia or I just could say just in some South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines) and East Asia countries (China, Taiwan and Hongkong ). ‘Yes or No’ is the first lesbian from Thailand which I meant the first real lesbian film that actually focus on a relationship of two female, not just a film which has a sub plot about lesbian  or a film that has a misleading trailer to audiences. ‘Yes or No’ is the first lesbian film that promoted as a lesbian film and also showed in a big cinema chain.

I’m quite certain that if you  stumble here by accident, you might google for ‘Yes or No’, Aom Sucharat Manaying or others key words that from ‘Yes or no’ film. I won’t blog about ‘Yes or No’ because I’m sure that you can google and get all similar comments, opinions and photos so I’m blogging about N’Aom’s  time before ‘Yes or No’.

Aom’s face was noticed to the Thai for the first time when she was one of the co-hosted of ‘Strawberry Cheesecake’ which is a programme on a free channel here. ‘Strawberry Cheesecake’ is a programme that has many female presenters in and the programme main audience is male. Honestly, I accidentally switched to watch the programme and I didn’t like it at all because all the girls were shouting and screaming etc. I must admit that I don’t watch much television anymore since I’ve been back home, I prefer reading and surfing internet much more.  Imagine there are 14 girls trying to speak at the same time even all the girls are pretty, I would opt not to watch it.

Aom was in ‘Strawberry Cheesecake from 2006 to 2009 and I can assure that she was very popular among the audience, I know that she was popular because there were polls about ‘Who do you think is the cutest in the Strawberry gang?’ or ‘Who do you want to see back in the Strawberry Cheesecake?’ and Aom had the most voted alongside her best buddy from the show (N’Egg was her best buddy in Strawberry gangs and I’ll write about N’Egg in the future too).

Here is the Strawberry gang (First Class).

Mixed photos of the girls.


and here N’Aom and N’Egg (Busakorn Tantiphana). They are both cute :p


Aom and the gang covered the dance of Gee by SNSD.





Enough of her Strawberry Cheesecake time so I’m introducing you on Aom’s other work before ‘Yes or No’.

Aom was in a music video ‘Mem Chue Chan Wa Kid Thung’. (You can see her younger year here)

Aom was in an advert.

Here is another music video that I think many people don’t know that it is exist because the group who sings this song is not well-known but N’Aom is super cute!

Aom was in a film ‘Pai in Love’.






Aom was also in a musical play ‘Gin Na Ree Sri Rung’ which Based on the 1973 French play ‘La Cage Aux Folles’.  (from 2.05)

Many of her fans who have watched ‘Yes or No’ said that Aom has obviously a better performing skill than her co-star, absolutely true because Aom got a bachelor degree in Performing Arts in the Faculty of Fine Arts at Srinakharinwirot University.
Here is a photo from the commencement rehearsal day. (http://torcia.multiply.com/)

and also a video from mr.torcia too. (superb vid thx)


I think this blog is my longest blog so far so lastly I’ll leave you with the last photo and I’ll write about N’Aom again SOON ;)

P.S. All the info and photos are from the internet. (www.google.com , www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai  etc.) 








15 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, very good info!

    btw, i heard that p'aom is on new tv series on channel 3 every sat at 23.00, but i forgot what is the series name.. i'm trying to google it but i can't find it.. can you help me please? again, thank you for the nice article, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new sit-com is called 'Jud Nud Pob' or you can copy this 'จุดนัดภพ' ,pasted and searching on youtube. 'Jud Nud Pob' was on air the 1st episode last night so I'm not sure that anyone has uploaded to YT yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. เห็นภาพเลยอะ. สาวๆ 14 คน แย่งกันพูดในเวลาเดียวกัน 555

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you make a list of her movies? it seems so hard to find stuff about Aom and i'm so eager to know about her..pretty please ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do it this weekend! But if you can't wait that long you can go to her facebook fan page, I'm pretty sure that the admin of the page is willing to help.

      https://www.facebook.com/AomSucharat

      Delete
    2. Yes or No 1 and 2, tv series "Jud Nud Pob", independent film "Junk" and "Guardian", Wake up Ghost for Biting, Bangkok Kung Fu, and the latest Autumn in my Heart (remaking a Thai version of the Korean series). And there is also a rumor that she will be doing another tv series which is another remake of a Korean Series.

      Delete
  5. and there are other movies "Like or Love" and Pai in Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Ms. Aom have a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, No Aom doesn't have a boyfriend at least in the media.

      Delete
  7. Good blog about she.. I hope YON3, aom will be the main actress.. I like the way she smiling..
    Tq

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Aom is really so famous in Thailand.. Hope to see her in the Philippines soon.. love her movies so much especially her Perfect Present... Looking forward for more matured roles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, Aom's going to be in a Series with Mike agin soon.

      Delete
  9. Today, I watched the movie, "Yes or No" on youtube here in The United States and now, I am a fan of Aom too and can hardly wait to see her other movies!
    What an adorable little spit fire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's really a great actress, considering she had a degree on arts.. Super cute and amazing, i just miss her simple & sweet look, as of today her looks & make up style looks mature & sophisticated. still she pretty, hoping for your new projects. fighting AOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete