Tuesday 9 August 2011

อคติ BIAS

It's not good to be a biased person but I can't change myself really!!! I've just read an article about Gro Hammerseng who is one of my favourite handball player, there is a photo in the article which her partner is also in the photo. I felt biased against her current partner even I know I shouldn't have felt that, AE might suit Gro the best and she might be a great person but I still don't like her LOL. Yeah I'm a bad person which I've never denied.

I were born Buddhist as majority of Thais but I won't say that I'm a good Buddhist even I still believe in some Buddha quotes.

"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances." 


I believe but I can't change to be a non-biased person that why I can't resist to rant here. 

1 comment:

  1. บางอย่างไม่ได้เป็นอย่างที่ใจเราคิด. เลยเกิดอาการผิดหวัง และเกิดเจ้าอคติขึ้นมา. การทำใจให้ปราศจากอคติในทางทฤษฏี ก็พูดได้นะ. แต่ทำยาก มากๆ.

    เราว่าเวลาจะช่วยลดความรุนแรงของ Bias ลงไปได้นะ

    Bias เป็นสิ่งไม่ดี ถ้าคุณตัดมันออกไม่ได้ ณ ตอนนั้น. ก็ไม่ต้องพยายามหรอกคะ. เราเองก็เป็นเหมือนกัน. ถ้าความอคตินั้น ไม่ได้กระทบกับคนอื่น. เราก็เก็บไว้อยากนั้นแหละ. แล้วเวลาจะช่วยลดความรุนแรงลงได้นะ

    เมื่อมอง ณ จากจุดนี้ คุณว่ามันลดลงมั้ยคะ

    ReplyDelete